Monday, October 8, 2007

bFree Blackboard Course Content Extractor

From the University of N.Carolina:
"With bFree you can Open a Blackboard™ archive to browse and preview the course materials; Search for words in titles, descriptions, wikis, forums, and file names; Preview content items automatically; Extract selected materials as an independent web site that mimics the original course; Extract selected materials as plain files and folders. The extracted web site can be put on a web server or even loaded into another online learning system."

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and superb design and style.

    Feel free to surf to my blog = 안마


    ReplyDelete